Customer Service Administrator
- To deal with customer’s inquiries and complaints in a timely manner.
- To maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
- To create and maintain fresh, effective programs to consistently retain and grow customer base.
- To process and monitor web, telephone and internal orders as well as refunds or compensation to customers, including web chat.
- Support with stockist and distributor orders
- To process Amazon orders and returns or an any other queries.
- To monitor sale order process from start to finish making sure orders are dispatched in timely manner liaising with production and warehouse team when needed.
- To organise and oversee logistic and necessary paperwork.
- To be a Health and Safety champion
- Ability to commute
- West London: reliably commute
Warehouse & Stock Operative
The Organic Pharmacy is a manufacturer and retailer of organic health and beauty products and services. The Warehouse and Stock Operative is key in ensuring accurate records are kept and efficiencies are improved all while ensuring Health and Safety stays top of mind.
- To work in a very busy warehouse environment
- Picking/Packing orders.
- Accepting and putting away deliveries
- Moving stock
- Working Accurately
- Some heavy lifting involved.
- Follow Health and Safety procedures and standards.
- Occasional work in the Production area is required and will involve packing, filling, boxing, labelling, batching.
- Accurate record keeping
- High level of attention to details is paramount.
- Good housekeeping.
- Maintain high standard of hygiene at all times both personal and operational.
- Follow instructions carefully.
- Work on own initiative.
- Able to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Basic IT skills
- Minimum 3 years experience with reach forklift
- Clear driving record
Reporting to: Warehouse Supervisor/Warehouse Manager
Hours of work: At present Mon – Fri 8.45 am – 5.00pm (occasional overtime required)
Location: Unit 7 & 8 Vision Industrial Park, Kendal Avenue, Acton, W3 0AF
Holidays: 25 days P/A plus statutory bank holidays